Política De Privacidad
SOLANCO S.A. BUSINESS GROUP, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the Republic of Colombia, with NIT: 900992153 is a company interested in protecting the personal data to which it has access by virtue of the development of its social object. Accordingly and in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, this Information Processing Policy is issued in order to establish uniform practices for the collection, updating, use, circulation processing, transmission and deletion of personal information to which GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SOLANCO S.A. has access. This policy will apply to the processing of personal data collected, handled, processed and delivered by GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SOLANCO S.A. The purpose of this policy is to protect and guarantee the fundamental right of habeas is embodied by the Constitution, and regulated by Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013. This policy seeks to guarantee citizens the power of decision and control they have over the information that concerns them, especially about the use and destination given to their personal data.
For a better understanding of this policy, it is important that you know the following concepts and their legal definition:
Authorization: It is the prior, express and informed consent of the Owner to carry out the Processing of personal data.
Processor: It is the natural or legal person, public or private, who by itself or in association with others, performs the Processing of personal data on behalf of and on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Controller: It is the natural or legal person, public or private, who by itself or in association with others, decides on the processing of personal data from the Authorization of the Owner or other legal authorization.
Owner: It is the natural person whose personal data are subject to Processing.
Processing: Defined as any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
Transfer: Sending personal data from a Data Controller to a new Data Controller.
Transmission: Communication of personal data from a Data Controller to a Data Processor in order for the Data Controller to carry out any activity or provide any service on behalf of and account of the Data Controller who communicates the data to him/
COMPUTER SECURITY POLICY
It is essential and priority for the SOLANCO S.A. store to adopt technical, legal, human and administrative measures that are necessary to ensure the security of personal data protecting confidentiality, integrity, use, unauthorized and/or fraudulent access. It is also allowed to inform that internally the company has implemented mandatory security protocols for all personnel with access to personal data and information systems.
Internal security policies under which the owner’s information is retained to prevent unauthorized or fraudulent adulteration, loss, consultation, use or access are as follows:
- Policies in The Edge Technology Infrastructure in the data network (Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Firewalls, Secure Mail, Content Control, NAC Network Access Control, Antivirus, and Anti-X).
- Technology Infrastructure Policies and Information Access Control Policies, Applications and Databases (MS Platform Active Directory, Security Modules, PGP Encryption).
- Technology implementation policies that minimize the risk of disaster critical platforms (DRP Disaster Recovery Plan).
- Technology implementation policies that protect computers and servers in your malware organization.
- Technology implementation policies that prevent the use of USB devices from unauthorized storage.
- Technological implementation policies that control the sending and electronic transmission characterized as confidential (DLP – Data Loss Prevention-, Transfer).
- Use of different environments in critical platforms, so that developers and consultants can work without problem (DEVELOPMENT DEV, QA quality and Productive PDN).
- Technological implementation policies that support the information contained in the different platforms.
- Written policy on information security and use of information tools.
- Confidentiality agreement with suppliers and third parties.
- Confidentiality clause in employee employment contracts.
- Self-Control Procedures and Response to Internal and External Auditing.
- All events that are performed, in which customer information is captured, the Habeas data paragraph is included, with their respective implications.
- Habeas Data Notice. By participating in the Event, each participant declares to know and authorize freely, prior, voluntarily, expressly and duly informed to La tienda Solanco.co S.A. to collect, record, process, disseminate, compile, exchange, update and dispose of the data or partial information that he/she provided, and for the purpose of participating in the Event; as well as to transfer such data or partial or total information to its shops and companies in order that La tienda Solanco.co S.A can offer its products and/ or services to its customers in a more personalized and direct way, and also to contact the person in such a way as to prove to be the winner of the Event, to send advertising information of the own brands, mailing, sms, direct mail and, market all the data and information that he voluntarily provided at the time of participating in the Event. The use of the database will be from the beginning of the Event to the day on which the store Solanco.co S.A. enters liquidation.
The Solanco.co S.A. store guarantees that it complys with the protection of personal data provided by its customers in accordance with the provisions of the regulatory regulations of the right to HABEAS DATA, for which it is possible to inform:
- That the right of habeas dates is one that has every person to know, update and rectify free of charge the information that has been collected about it in files and data banks of a public or private nature.
- That the customer as the owner of the information may access their data at any time, so they may modify, correct, update, revoke and request proof of the authorization given if they consider it through this means or through the customer service offices of the store throughout the country.
- That the customer as the owner of the information has the power or not to inform those data that he freely disposes of and to make requests regarding the use that has been given to his data.
- That for the full and effective exercise of this right by all its customers, THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A has provided the following means through which they can submit their applications and / or complaints and / or claims:proteccion.datos@grupoSolanco.co our gerencia.cliente@grupo-Solanco.co Teléfono Medellín: 3115116039.
PURPOSE IN THE CAPTURE, USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The store Solanco.co S.A in the development of its social object and its relations with third parties, understand by these customers, employees, suppliers, creditors, strategic allies, subsidiaries, subordinates among others; constantly collects data to carry out various purposes and uses within which it can be framed:
- Administrative, commercial, promotional, informational, marketing and sales purposes.
- Offer all kinds of commercial services; as well as promoting, marketing, advertising campaigns.
- Search for closer knowledge with all your customers, suppliers, employees and linked third parties.
In relation to the above, THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A may perform the following actions:
- Obtain, store, compile, exchange, update, collect, process, reproduce and/or dispose of the data or partial or total information of those holders who grant you due authorization in the terms required by law and in the formats that you deem appropriate for each case.
- Sort, sort, separate the information provided by the data subject.
- Conduct investigations, compare, verify and validate the data you obtain in proper form with credit risk plants with which you have business relationships.
- Extend the information you obtain in the terms of the law of habeas data, to the companies with which you contract the services of capture, storage and management of your previous databases the due authorizations that in that sense obtains.
- Transfer data or information in whole or in part to its subsidiaries, merchants, companies and/or affiliated entities and strategic partners.
This policy is defined in accordance with the entry into force of Statutory Law 1581 of 2012 which aims to dictate the general provisions for the protection of personal data and to develop the constitutional right that all persons have to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in databases or files as well as the right to information; therefore, THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A. taking into account its status as responsible for the processing of personal data that assists you, it is allowed to formulate this text in order to give effective compliance with such regulations and in particular for the attention of queries and complaints about the processing of personal data collected and handled by THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A. The right to ABEAS DATA is one that has every person to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about it in files and data banks of a public or private nature and guarantees all citizens decision-making and control over their personal information. Therefore, THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A accepts such provisions taking into account that for the development of its social object, it is continuously collecting and carrying out various treatments to databases of both customers, shareholders, suppliers, commercial partners and employees.
Pursuant to the above, within the legal and corporate duty of THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A to protect the right to privacy of individuals, as well as the power to know, update or request the information that is stored about them in databases, THE STORE SOLANCO.CO S.A has designed this policy of handling personal information and databases in which the processing is described and explained of the Personal Information that you have access to through our website, email, physical information (threshing), text messages, voice message, App, phone calls, face-to-face, physical or electronic means, current or that in the future are developed as other communications sent as well as through third parties participating in our commercial or legal relationship with all our customers , employees, suppliers, shareholders, strategic and linked partners.
This will be adjusted to the extent that the regulations applicable to the subject matter are regulated and new provisions come into force.
With the implementation of this policy, it is intended to guarantee the reservation of the information and security about the processing that will be given to it to all customers, suppliers, employees and third parties from whom LA TIENDA SOLANCO.CO S.A has legally obtained information and personal data in accordance with the guidelines established by the regulatory law of the right to Habeas Data. In addition, the issuance of this policy ensures compliance with Article 17(K) of that law.
- Authorization: consent that the owner of any personal data expressly, expressly and informedly issues for the company to carry out the processing of your personal data.
- Owner: natural person whose data are subject to processing by the company.
- Database: set of personal data.
- Personal data: information that is linked to a person. It is any piece of information linked to one or more persons determined or determinable or that may be associated with a natural or legal person. Personal data may be public, semi-private or private.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations on personal data within which its collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion may be included.
- Processor: natural or legal person, public or private, who by itself or in partnership with others, performs some processing on personal data on assistance by the controller.
- Data Controller: natural or legal person, public or private, who by itself or in partnership with others, decides on the basis of data and/or the processing of the data.
- Public data: This is data classified as such according to the mandates of the law or the Political Constitution. Data contained in public documents, executed court rulings that are not subject to reservation and those relating to the marital status of persons are public.
- Semi-private data: It is semi-private the data that has no intimate, reserved, nor public nature and whose knowledge or disclosure may interest not only its owner but a certain sector or group of people or society in general, such as the financial and credit data of commercial activity.
- Private data: This is the fact that by its intimate or reserved nature is only relevant to the owner.
- Sensitive fact: those related to racial or ethnic origin, membership of trade unions, social or human rights organizations, political, religious, sexual life, biometric or health data. This information may not be granted by the Owner of this data.
- Privacy Notice: physical, electronic document generated by the Data Controller that is made available to the owner with the information regarding the existence of the information processing policies that will be applicable to him, how to access them and the characteristics of the Processing that is intended to give to personal data.
Rights in front of the company by all Holders of Personal Data
Any process in involve the processing by any area of the company of personal data from customers, suppliers, employees and in general any third party with which LA TIENDA SOLANCO.CO S.A. maintains commercial and labor relations must take into account and inform you expressly and in advance, by any means by which a record of its compliance can be kept , the rights of that data subject, which are set out below:
- Right to know, update, rectify, consult your personal data at any time in front of The store Solanco.co S.A regarding data that it considers to be partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional and those that lead to error.
- Right to request at any time proof of the authorization granted to The store Solanco.co S.A.
- Right to be informed by The store Solanco.co S.A. upon request of the data subject, regarding the use it has given to them.
- Right to file with the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce any complaints it deems relevant to assert its right to Habeas Data against the company.
- Right to revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of any data when it considers that The store Solanco.co S.A has not respected its constitutional rights and guarantees.
- Right to access free of charge the personal data that it voluntarily decides to share with The store Solanco.co S.A, for which the company, in aid of the Management of Informatics and Technology, is responsible for safely and reliably maintaining and archiving the authorization formats of each of the holders of personal data duly granted.
Cases in which The store Solanco.co S.A does not require authorization for the processing of the data in its possession
- When the information is requested from the company by a public or administrative entity that is acting in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
- In the case of public data because it is not protected by the scope of the standard.
- Medical or health emergency events properly checked.
- In those events where the information is authorized by law to fulfill historical, statistical and scientific purposes.
- In the case of data related to the civil registration of persons because this information is not considered as a private data.
To those who can be given infromación by La tienda Solanco.co S.A. without having to have authorization from the holders of the Data
- To the data subjects, their heirs or representatives at any time and through any means when they so request from The store Solanco.co S.A.
- To judicial or administrative entities in the exercise of functions that raise any request to the company to be given the information.
- To third parties that are authorized by any law of the republic of Colombia.
- To third parties to which the Data Subject expressly authorizes the delivery of the information and whose authorization is given to The store Solanco.co S.A.